Risk Management - Investment Funds and Investment Service Providers
Good Risk Management is increasingly recognised as a positive contributor to the success of any undertaking.
Organisations with a positive risk management culture are expanding their risk management framework to capture not just the ‘Risk of Failure’ but also to consider and manage the ‘Risk of not Succeeding’.
At Governance Matters we can assist CIS and Investment Service Providers to develop and implement robust risk management frameworks which will contribute to the performance of the business as well as meeting minimum compliance standards.
We can assist with:
- Structure and workings of the Risk Committee of the Board
- Design of the Risk Management Framework of the CIS or Service Provider
- Development of Board Risk Appetite and appropriate metrics to facilitate monitoring of risk
- Documentation of specific investment and other risk policies across the key business areas of the organisation
- Development and implementation of risk management tools to aid with the Identification, Mitigation, and Management of Risks
- Design and implementation of risk reporting tools to inform management and the Board of risk events and the effectiveness of risk controls