“the licence to trade”
Every organisation has compliance requirements, including Company Law, Health & Safety, Data Protection and, for Financial Services companies, the very specific regulatory requirements of the various financial and pensions regulators.
The reputational and financial cost of non-compliance means this area of business cannot be ignored.
The compliance management framework is the same for every industry. It is grounded in detailing what is required, implementing appropriate controls and then capturing evidence of compliance.
works with Organisations to:
- Define the Compliance Requirements for the organisation
- Develop compliance policies addressing these requirements
- Put in place a framework to monitor, and mitigate compliance risk
- Embed compliance reporting procedures to evidence continuous compliance
- Provide training to all levels of the organisation on the implementation of the compliance framework
- Review of internal structures and processes against compliance requirements