”the balance between optimising success and avoiding failure”
Risk Management is about recognising events or circumstances which could impact the business and implementing controls to mitigate that impact.
Mature risk management frameworks will provide protection against not just the ‘Risk of Failure’ but also consider and manage the ‘Risk of not Succeeding’.
At Governance Matters we have worked with many organisations to develop and implement robust risk management frameworks, providing both controls and assurance.
We can assist with:
- Design of the Risk Management Framework of the organisation
- Development of Risk Appetite and appropriate metrics
- Documentation of specific risk policies
- Development and implementation of risk management tools to aid with the Identification, Mitigation, and Management of Risks
- Design and implementation of risk reporting tools to inform management and the Board of risk events and the effectiveness of risk controls