"The management of management"
The success of any organisation is ultimately determined by the quality of the decision making structures at the leadership level of the organisation.
Allied to good decision making is the clarity and completeness of communication between all parts of the organisation.
Communication ensures that values, business strategies and individual expectations are clearly articulated and understood by all and that outcomes, whether they represent achievements or failures, are clearly reported.
works with Organisations to:
- Develop governance structures which will support the achievement of business strategy
- Document the organisation's policies and values and embed them in day-to-day processes
- Develop the Board control framework, including appropriate delegation of authorities schedules
- Define internal management reporting to support ongoing monitoring of strategy implementation
- Provide training and / or mentoring to Board and Senior Management